Fliptastics offers a variety of programs for children of all ages from toddlers through high school.
Those programs include:
© 2009-2018 Fliptastics Gymnastics. All Rights Reserved.
Join the fun at the end of the year as students at Fliptastics present an exhibition that demonstrates the skills
that they have learned throughout the year.
Students love the opportunity to show off the skills they’ve learned and relish the opportunity to perform before a audience.
Our exhibition concludes each night with the presentation of awards which recognizes each student’s dedication and effort.
- Coed Parent / Tot Classes
- Girls Beginner Classes
- Girls Intermediate Classes
- Girls Advanced Classes
- Girls Pre-Team
- Girls Competitive Teams
- Beginner Acro Tumble
- Advanced Acro Tumble
- Tumbling and Trampoline
This class is designed for cheerleaders, dancers, or anyone wanting to learn basic tumbling skills.
2018-2019 Class Schedule
2-3 yrs old, 45 min.
| ||4:00-4:45|| ||5:15-6:00|
4-5 yrs old, 1.25 hours
| ||4:00-5:15|| ||5:15-6:30|
6-7 yrs old, 1.25 hours
8+ yrs old, 1.25 hours
| ||5:15-6:30|| ||4:00-5:15|
All ages, 1.25 hours
| ||6:30-7:45|| ||6:30-7:45|
All ages, 1.5 hours
| ||6:00-7:30|| ||6:00-7:30|
7+ yrs old, 1 hour
| || ||7:00-8:00|| |
| ||7 Week Sessions||Closed||Class Prices|
|Session 1||Sep 11 - Oct 25, 2018|| ||Membership/Registration|
|Session 2||Oct 30 - Dec 20, 2018||Nov 21-23|
|Pre-School/Tot 45 min|
|Session 3||Jan 1 - Feb 14, 2019||Jan 1|
Add a 2nd class for $100.
|Session 4||Feb 26 - Apr 11, 2019||Apr 15-19||Pre-Team|
|Session 5||Apr 23 - Jun 6, 2019|| ||Tumble 1 hr|
$5 drop in for members
Here is a link to the 2018-2019 Registration Form.
A $30.00 non-refundable membership fee is required at the time of registration.
Membership fee is not deducted from student's tuition.
Students will not be allowed into any class without a 2017-2018 registration form
completed by a parent or legal guardian and paid membership fee.
Tuition: Session fees are determined by slot allocation, not by attendance.
Therefore, all fees are due regardless of attendance.
Tuition payments are non-refundable except in the situation of severe illness or injury.
Requests for refunds in the above listed cases must be accompanied by a doctor's note.
Once registered for a class, it is assumed that you will hold that slot until the exhibition.
It is not necessary to "re-register" for each session.
However, written notification is required in order to drop from the program,
or you may be responsible for paying for your child's slot in class.
(Please fill out the drop-out cards available by tuition payment box.
Please drop it in tuition payment box when completed.)
There will be a $25.00 service charge for returned checks and a
$10.00 "Late" fee for any payments made after the session is over.
Cancellations: Fliptastics Gymnastics
reserves the right to cancel a class if less than four students are enrolled,
as well as change a class instructor if necessary.
Fliptastics Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather for everyone's safety.
- For the safety of all children, it is expected that they stay with their class at all times.
- If a child's wandering is a safety issue, he/she may be asked to leave class for the day.
- Please refrain from coaching your child from the waiting area.
- Please be sure that children (especially young ones) go to the bathroom and get a drink prior to the start of class.
- Children in the waiting area are expected to be under parental supervision at all times.
- Please do not allow children to enter the gym, upstairs, or the Pro Shop.
- For the safety of your child, after their class is over, please come in the gym to pick them up.
- If there are questions or concerns about a student's class or progress,
please feel free to ask Heather.
The sooner we are notified of any issues, the sooner they can be resolved.
- Birthday party information and gift certificates are available at the desk.
- Snow policy: in the event of inclement weather, cancellations will be available by calling 978-342-4679.
Please call one hour ahead of your scheduled class.
- Attire: GIRLS: Leotard, may wear shorts, sweat suit, long hair up, no jewelry or gum. BOYS: T-shirt, shorts, sweat suit. ALL GYMNASTS: for your own safety, you must go bare foot.